Monday, December 16, 2013

Sneakers in Orgasmic Purr



A jolt of energy purrs through me this morning, in an orgasmic euphoria, as sneakers sidestep in a dance of morning ritual. I stay within the sound of my heart, in relentless tire, as my sweat covers the tiny hairs of my flesh.... sneakers in sudden shyness, sidestep a passing deer. Ornate points of my breasts erect in a formal greeting with the sun gods, as the December chill 
wraps around me as a venomous snake I choose not to escape. Balancing the active and the passive, the tuning in and the letting go. Sun glistens through the treetops, reflecting off the glaze of snow, as a deer looks on in awkwardness at my forbidden. My sneakers delivering that all - inclusive potion sending endorphins of self derived opiate to my brain. A steady breeze blows against my upper lip. Stream of pulse and breath, become as one.






No comments:

Post a Comment