Sunday, January 12, 2014

Candid Corners of my Life



I guess there comes a point in our lives when we realize 
that everything we own tells our story !
I bring rocks inside, THAT is how much they pull me in
Mask from Westport Ct Playhouse now hangs ornamental on my wall
Books, because I love them
wine, tea and yoga....some of my passions
risky wall art in my bathroom
 colored glass bottles and other "stuff"in my antique medicine cabinet
 these, for added elegance and color to an outfit in a pinch
just the best cracked huge vase ever
pearls and chunk jewelry, pile it on
items around my living room, pieces of me
my legs, and a very vintage dress of lace.....just because I can.....
* Sunday's Advice (for more Hot Marital Sex)
***Wear a damn sexy pair of heels with an additional string of pearls for a complete outfit, and NOTHING else!


No comments:

Post a Comment