Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wanting Everything Now!


My life of late has evolved from a few steps forward here and there to GET ME THERE RIGHT NOW. Everything is fast, fast, I want, I need, and I must have. The passion side of all of that, that grew like a wild bush we no longer knew how to tame this morning, is still clinging to the moisture of the shower walls. Entire lives were changed during our orgasmic frenzy in our earlier shower together. The house looks different, him, me, the street below our window, the shadow from the neighbors lamppost illuminating our bed covers, the tarnished curtain rods (memo to self; must make a trip to Pier I Imports for new fanciful curtain rod findings), the shimmer - cream stain on the green bathroom rug, the painting hung in the entryway, the BMW car ring sitting placid on the nightstand, the TV remote balancing highhandedly, the bath towels streaked and wet. Fast, so fast, that the lather of soap began to fall from our fingertips, as we tugged each other's secret doors wide open under the warm spray of the showerhead. Then almost bursting in, falling upon the shower walls, drawing each other in and near, and nearer still, in a frenzied passion that could wait no longer. The here, the now, and the I want you, never the thought of later, or tomorrow. With long drawn kisses, he touched, with unsure fingers I played...wanting to stand under the water and feel his breath on the back of my neck, feeling his expansion, then his withering away. I picked up the washcloth gathered at my feet and washed our remnants down the drain, our tarnishing left on the pipes. In an almost surreal and orphaned state of solitude, we both fell onto the bed in operatic crash, towels left damp on the cold beige tiles, as each of us yearned for another cup of coffee. What else do you do in NY, when the thermometer reads negative sixteen degrees?..............you keep warm, any way you can! (you sometimes just need to play, because sex gets the juices going)

No comments:

Post a Comment