Thursday, February 27, 2014

On Pre - Marriage Dating my Husband




Further provoking desire, lips barely brushing skin, as gently I lent down, my cinnamon lipstick leading a certain marked trail along his thigh. Instead of a hapless lover, a goddess of erotica freed herself from inside of me, and in insurmountable contradiction lead me to the wanting more of him. I had not touched him yet, as he expertly navigated his way down my torso, at first drawing nothing but breath, but then pressing so hard into me, leaving me in a hypnotic trance that cemented to my memory.
In the morning, he left one final abstract kiss painted on my breast, and I slipped a door key into his pant's pocket as he took a shower. He headed off, and I continued to smile, both of us became predictable. Left feeling a bit light headed from the passion and the heat, and the consideration of what was still, yet to come. 

Leaning out my window, I remember letting the rain fall on my face...summer rain always feels intixicating against summer's heat.......

No comments:

Post a Comment