Monday, February 24, 2014

Round Two with Husband

 When I closed my eyes long enough, I could feel the soft compassion of his hands in places they shouldn’t be, his mouth in movement that ought not to be, in a sin that now was what was to define me, as I willfully surrendered to all of that, .... an unbelievable interlude with husband took place under the cover of darkness, and the vast expanse of snow and ice which now fully cover the roof of our home. I forgot all about being a Catholic Girl......and it was  one of the best decisions of my  not - so - Catholic - now life. There is much more to monogamous sex than simply pro - creation, sex for the sake of sex is what is needed and intended, for closeness, completeness, and fully feeling..............

Isn't sex without guilt wonderful ?

No comments:

Post a Comment