Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Snow Go Away.....for god's sake, leave me alone already!

New York has become the polar vortex for me this winter. I am wearing my bikini while blogging today, just because I have turned up the house thermostat to 82, and slathered on sunscreen while painting my toenails pink..... I am damn well going to be all set and primed when summer arrives this year.......don't want to waste one minute haveing to get ready once it arrives. Some people may never see snow in their lifetime, why can't I be one of those people? The siberia I have been living in, called New York, is really, really beginning to become painful to me! My skin is so dry this year from the cold that I have bought out the  entire stock of left over Victoria Secret  creams and lotions from Christmas for $3 each ( and that picture, there are ten more jars / bottles in another bathroom closet).......and I still do not know if it will be enough to bring my skin back to life. I was contemplating ingesting one such bottle, to work my skin from inner to outer, to really get a bust up on hydration.  I want my feet in flip flops in the worst possible way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment