Monday, February 10, 2014

Vibrators & The After - Life



Do they allow vibrators in heaven? and, if so, are you allowed to bring extra batteries with you? See, dying really concerns me, and, more importantly, what exactly we all do in the after - life.  

I would like to still be able to have sex with my husband. I would also really like to still be able to use my vibrator, if at all possible. ( I think I can safely speak for my husband on this one, that he would really like me to be able to use it also)

See, I am afraid of being the one to die first, and, ironically, am also afraid of being the one to be left behind, if my husband would be to die first. So, first and foremost, I would really like to know how the whole death plan is going to go down. Secondly, and equally as important, the items you are allowed to bring with you are of great concern to me.

 Once I get there, I would like to know that I have packed  "satisfyingly"appropiately.  AND, if you are allowed the vibrator, are you allowed to bring two (different colors, different sizes, of course) ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment