Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter's Swansong

Great Winter Hats for Women from Christmas fair in Grand Central Station in NYC


 It is early on in the day and thoughts already begin to spill over, my salt is all I taste, my breath is all I hear, my heartbeat is all I feel, as I wrap myself in the satiric novel of life. Air so thick with my presence, it waves in the breeze of electricity which tangles the static of my body. Heavily seduced by the ridiculousness of the snow-laden ground outside my window. 

Examining some small sliver of life, awkwardly falling into the sound of my own heartbeat as I slip from the bed covers this morning, as the sound of snow falling, and the constant duration of this unforgiving winter hovers near. 

Catapulting into thought, I am always the philosopher. Is life the catalyst that changes us, or, are we the catalyst that changes life? The answer bites at my flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment