Monday, April 14, 2014

Credence

It occurred to me today that I come to my blog and post to indulge in my thoughts and really let them run wild, thus, then expressing what swims around in my head. There is much more that I should come on here and share. But, is it scary to come read such idiopathic posts on some days? Often I feel guilty because my writing is such a release for me, and I wonder if it's a healthy habit or a sick cosseting of my mind.   

By a certain age, or by the culmination of many events in life, individually we ascertain trust levels about everyone we meet. For some of us, we trust easily and are quick to believe everything we are told. I tend to trust very, very, very, slowly. (and even slower then that) Others take much longer and require people to prove that they are trustworthy. For me I believe that people are good and bad, and do both good and bad things. My heart and soul open up and I find it confusing when I have been horribly wrong in judging someone's trust.

One would assume that with time I would change and start being more of a non - skeptic (I have been lied to so much it's almost comical). I try, but inside I still feel the letdown because even if I pretend to have a big wall, it's really paper thin and my hopes are up that I can believe everything I am told. I am totally let down when the trust fails (again). 
I know that I was meant to pour myself out without inhibition. One day that will be safe, one day, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment