Wednesday, April 2, 2014

One Yoga Pose ( at a time)



Tiny splashes drop down.They may be tears at this point, but I tell myself they are sweat. An audible breath enters my lungs. I exhale with more sound, it is more than air that I let go. My life is bigger at this moment, than it was two seconds ago, a year unbelievable ago. How much this yoga practice has changed me, audaciously saved my life. I found my way, I stepped to the door, finally feeling secure enough to finally open it.

Chills prickle down my arms.
My throat becomes stifled with nameless emotion. My
 fears are far worse than reality. I'm not so far removed that I have forgotten, that I have lived in a scary place, one that I have now learned from. It's funny what stays with you and what resurfaces when you allow yourself to be lulled by the current of nostalgia and memory. 

Of course some of it is messed up and I have had to work through it to find my place of gratitude, as I inch my way there.....ever so slowly....one pose at a time....breathe....continue

 I share it, flaws, growth, triumph, work, pain, judgement, fear, abstracts, love, images of my grace! Space, or isolation, do I hide myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment