Friday, April 25, 2014

Self Portrait


to my daughter, who grew up....then grew away...

I have finally begun sitting at my desk, the location where my breakdowns usually begin, as I plunk down my letters and watch them appear across my computer screen. I am working on trying to see the glass as half full this morning. Maybe I will write about the common misconceptions that we as humans place on each other and ourselves. Ah shoot, I'm really just not that smart, it took me like 20 minutes this morning just to figure out how to work the Kreps coffeepot with the individual coffee pogs. I tend to like simple, basic, life is way too complicated already.

Favorite frivolous things:

Keeping my fingernails/ toenails polished.

Flip Flops & sexy heels

Sunbathing in extreme heat. I love to feel the sun on my skin.

M & M’s.  (Way too much)

EXPRESS jeans.

Victoria Secret’s   Luminous Cream on my bare legs

Reading books, all books.

Homespun  Rasberry - peach ice tea

Lastly, a good run, a drenching sweat.......then yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment