Thursday, May 29, 2014

sneakers / seductive / sensual

 Suspenseful interlude of silence, my features delicate against the mist of rain, as each drop sketches across my cheek. The rain, an integral part of this morning, pelting force knocking my breath back down. The force on my flesh, exasperatingly sensual, as my flesh hums beneath its touch. Puddles beneath my feet, left with the afflicted vapor streams from my mouth. My breasts as sea sponges soak up the overhanging humidity, filtered down through the overlapping of trees, green cypress coats of color penetrate directly through me, above me, all around me. Colluding in a seductive sway with the trees, rising and falling with the breeze on my cheeks, adrenaline feeding in a frenzy throughout my flesh. My body submissive...
Myself, in awe... resurrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment