Monday, June 9, 2014

fairytale / pink / obsession



                                i don't believe you >>>PINK
When I write it's always about a story going on in my head, I guess it's how I see everything, always something more to say or write, because there is always something more than what meets the eye. 
Not everything in life ends in a fairytale, and you then, accept life's terms and move on from there.
Writing for me has always been my before and after self - portraits. I often write about the common misconceptions that we as humans place on each other and ourselves, our daily complaints, our begging to be euthanized, verbal floggings, progressions, loves, and losses. Sharing personal musings and observations from my many hours spent living, loving, losing, abandoning, and wrestling with contentment...........


I have felt a hand at my face,

pressed my skin into the pressure of a tender touch.

Fallen heart first for kindness and the lack of.

Given my all to nothing.
Lingered in sweetness of exchange. 
KQ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment