Saturday, June 7, 2014

sneaker / talk / wisdom


My suspicion is that the birds that flocked above me this morning during my early morning run were sent to pull me from myself, pull me from deep self - absorption. They grabbed hold of one of my threads in their beak and pulled me along, as they inched me toward complete stillness. 
As I grab for my journal book, my mind unravels a thousand thoughts. I think on paper, the place I sort out my life. The place I connect all those tiny prism dots, the place with many beginnings, and few endings, the place that often allows me not to speak in tongue at all.

Today is my one year wedding anniversary, and as our one year gift to each other, we will be opening up a tea boutique in July. It is our first adventure together as husband and wife, so excited.The signing of the new lease on the space has just been duly noted and signed in black ink!


No comments:

Post a Comment