Tuesday, August 12, 2014

running / serenity / pure


Running in Sarasota/ Siesta Key Florida  for a few days. Waves and periwinkles rolling over my feet. The crush of the whitest beach sand under foot, Siesta Key is just this way. The white and black tiniest shells crunch as my feet place down between them....pearls I say, pearls in the sand.

 The greenest bluish water for as far as the eye can see, I love it I say. Serenity at the palm of my hand. My laces in wildest fantasy. My eyes in pure glory. Heaven I say. There is something simple and pure which I see in the Gulf of Mexico water I am so in love with. I watch as the waves roll in, and all of my worries roll out. In that water I see accomplished beauty, a work of art. My life, not in fragments, but as a whole story......my run, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment