Thursday, September 25, 2014

meditation / rain / running / solitaire


Nature left its window open today, allowing the cold of the air to trap my lungs. A cold, damp sweat pervades any lingering thought the summers heat was here to stay. The door to Fall now flung wide open, as my flesh takes notice of the intrusion. My feet soaked, as the fragrance of the rain hangs at the tip of my nostril. Cliff hanging, tormented beads of sweat cling on the outset of every one of my pores.

Hurdling over a puddle, as my breasts keep pace with every step of my footing. Feeling the roundness of the beads escaping down the curvature of my body, my sneakers take up the drowning. Sneakers take up the soaking from my flesh...as my shins are splattered with speckled fragments of mud from each puddle. Sentinel, solitary , simplified , once again, I grieve for the summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment