Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Running



The earlier I begin the day, the quieter the sound. Reverberations of my own renderings, caught in the patter, as sneakers hit the pavement. Trees lay still, sky asleep, mornings dew takes rest upon my eyelash. Sneakers thump to the sound of the trickling of my sweat, as a deer invades my secret place. A blinding force spreads out like kerosene - fed fire pooling in my cheeks, continuing in a gully across my breasts...gushing between my hipbones, as heat is driven down my torso...in the heat of the moment my sneakers are on fire. Cool crisp morning air fans my flames. Muscles tighten as tendons spring into action, expanding a needed release just above my tailbone. My head prorates forward, signaling that my brain needs to arrive before my legs.  My sneakers know to keep moving, if they stop, they'll wake from this euphoria........

No comments:

Post a Comment