Monday, February 17, 2014

What The F*** is The Blog About


Yes, this is another one of those blogs that chronicles a life, apparently, "my life" as a women, as a married women whom was living within a marriage of twenty - five years, riddled (yes, I finally let the cat out of the proverbial bag) with domestic violence "issues", to living on my own, to feeling sorry for this man (mostly pity, and the fact that he was / is my children's father), to feeling even more sorry for me, to getting divorced (finally),

 to healing (I think that on most days anyway), to meeting someone new, to trusting someone new (enough to marry him June 2013), to dealing with the issues of combined families (on both sides our children are all grown, but,you would not think so, with some of their petty behavior towards us), to being madly in - love (finally), to tears, to meltdowns, to smiles,

 to my bad days, to my good days, my daily running, my eternal yoga practice, my sad description of what was my childhood, my insane dysfunctional bloodline family, and how none of us really like each other enough to be involved in each other's lives (I blame my parents equally for that one), to how I hate the snow, the cold, and the winter,

 to how I love the sunshine and warmth of summer, to fears, to offsets, to an accident that knocked the bee - jee - bees out of me for a good three years a few years back (still feeling the audacity of that one), to life's everyday blunders and bullshit, to hot marital sex (oh yes, do not seem so shocked, if you are truly paired and trusting with each other, the intimacy can be amazing), to finally finding my many new beginnings.......

YUP, this is a blog about ALL OF THAT......turns out, life can really FUCK with you, and not many of us survive.......EXCEPT FOR ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment