Friday, April 18, 2014

Wisdom of Love

Not to be mentioned last because of importance, because I believe it is super important...I believe in love. In many forms I believe that love is the thing we are all searching for in our lives. Some are searching for the love of a parent that they never felt, (me) some might be hoping to find romantic love, (me again) for others the journey may be toward giving the love they feel is being built up to pour out on a child, or children(plural).

 We all need to give love and receive love. It drives life whether we are aware of it or not.

 As cliche as this sounds, we first have to know love on our own. Some will say "love yourself" I personally believe loving myself means (buying those cute shoes for myself), seeing that I was created and placed here for  great reason. Things that used to make me feel weird or out of place now make me feel immensely blessed, and loving myself, is one of them. Until you love yourself, there is no loving of anyone else.

No one is responsible for your own happiness but you, we all need to wise up to that fact!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment