Thursday, May 8, 2014

run / seclusion / serenity

What was once bold is now subtle, what was energetic now calm, seemingly completely new, pushed in different directions, amid muted shades of pewter, silver and gray, sky is transformed, exotic thoughts strewn upon a gray linen wall. Breathing in capsules of borrowed time, my weathered silhouette graced by my  loosely allusive sneakers. My legs contract, bringing my body to a standing. Feeling the steady caffeine - driven thump of my heart. 

Sometimes wanting to do everything. Run beyond every hill. Investigate every bend in the road. Other times, simply wanting to slow down, relax, allowing the sun to pamper my spirit. Enjoying the massage of sun beams on my shoulders. From the inside of my reflection pool, to the edge of the world, I unwind in naked seclusion.....thus, I run!

No comments:

Post a Comment