Thursday, June 12, 2014

rain / sneakers/ run / skin





Feeling the top ridge of chilled air grab hold of the inside of my exposed thigh, the oil from my skin running like an ocean of light down my leg. Shadow covers day, as high clouds foretell of punishing rain. My arms and shoulders shake with a shudder, a moment of construction as muscles tighten and spread throughout my body.
Breath unzips from the center of my chest, as the pulsating of my heart presses outward from my innermost flesh. Sacrificing thought to adrenaline rushed stupor, as the intoxication of the drug creeps into my sneaker.
  Pulse begins to smolder dangerously close to erupting my pores with mislaid possessions. The content of which, runs down my careen in a dubious array of pearls circling my midsection. Sliding away into the comfort of my brushed flesh, a climactic surge muscles in a frisson of indignation, as I lie submerged beneath my layers. Dew from my body now drenching.....or, is it the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment