Friday, December 13, 2013

Wintery Run & Yoga


extended hand to big toe pose, one of my favorite and most perfected poses, strengthens core and legs. Improves balance as an added addition.


           My Sneakers swim and float on a sea of wintery pleasure. (Thermometer says 19 degrees)         BBRRHHHH!!!!

My pace this morning out steps the Lords of Winter, in a sultry seductive lure. I toss back at the wind, flutters thrown from my flesh, joining in a moment of perfection, momentary stillness, that is when the water begins to pour in torrents from my pores. So quickened is the eruption, it almost leaves me bleeding, breathless, and positively raw. Countable beads of sweat now scattered on my breasts, drifting into formless intentions. Prying secrets from my sneakers.... sneakers swim and float on a sea of pleasure, keeping secrets close to their laces.

Forever hitched to an elsewhere, another time and place, each glide of my sneaker goes on forever. Letting air spill back over the rough twill of my shoulders, seduced by vengeful pleasure, drifting in and out of sweat induced delirium. An intriguing tautness in my breath, as my nipples seem perched on the edge of a cliff of cold arctic air. Sneakers kissed by the wind.




No comments:

Post a Comment