Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Sneakers


The feelings and nuances so real, so tangible this morning. Life in full force, abundant with self knowledge. I revel in how fortunate I have been to wake up to sensation, to know what the texture of my own skin can excite within me, to find the drip of sweat splashing from my sneakers to my yoga mat, a reason to push forward, to look to the sky as I run and realize the earth holds me and propels me to move.

Moments in life where everything is alive and I am slow and conscious to see, taste, feel, breathe, smell, and completely fall intoxicated by the potion of pure experience.
Smearing a soothing almond oil lotion across my cheeks, sunshine warming me and tinting my olive skin brown.......lip balm across my lips...a breeze....my skin, prickles with magic...my eyes sting from tears unshed and slumber not had...emotions and sweat, now blend as one inside the laces of my sneakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment