Saturday, June 14, 2014

rain / sweat / flesh / masquerade


Amused by the masquerade of my flesh under the covering of a salty precipice, as droplets now shatter on the ground. Crisp air turns on the light beneath my flesh, with unswerving intent, melting me into a boneless vibration echoing off the pavement. A drip, of sweat, or rain, nestles in the gully between my breasts in a secret meeting with my nipples, downward passage of my throat thirsting to thoughts once slaved to rest, now exposed one every ligament of my calf, as sheer glistening sweat takes refuge upon me. The rain, acts as my cloak, coverage of my nakedness, winding its way around my body in lovers temperance. Tears from heaven now dancing along the pavement, squish, as they enter my sneaker.....

No comments:

Post a Comment