Friday, July 4, 2014

green tea / boutique / cold spring ny /zen/ yoga


 So, if you are like me, you think, you ponder, you pester yourself with thoughts too obscure for the "average Joe" to even consider worrying about...what happens when I die? What happens if he dies first?  What if we both never die?  Will we run out of money? Will we have too much money for our own good? Will the weather be okay for July 4th? Or rain soaked grass to sit in for the fireworks? Will my boutique have a first sale? A couple of sales?  Will it have a zillion dollars by the end of the day? Should I have designed the canvas tote in Chile pepper red, rather than bluegrass blue? 
Will the teapot I favor the most be the first one to vacate the store? Or the only lonely one left behind, that no one admires, but apparently me? Should I wear a long sundress, or will I trip? Will a short one be too sassy for the grand opening? Should I make herbal ice tea for customers to sample and drink? Will I risk being sued for some weird allergic mundane reaction after the rudest customer of the day ingests it, and blows up like a balloon, or gasps for air? Should I wear heels? Should I wear flats? Should I go barefoot in the boutique, and just be very ZEN? Will my ex husband throw voodoo darts between my eyes all day, hoping for my epic failure? Will customers find my personal writings on the walls to be, well, too personal? Will anyone really give a sh**, other than myself? Or will the entire population of Cold Spring, NY love the sheer guts of me being able to bare myself so open that my skin shows raw? 

Okay, here goes....opening day at the boutique...later, I'll let you know how the day all ends

No comments:

Post a Comment